Saturday 15th shoot cancelled
Given the latest weather forecast. we have decided to cancel yet again Saturday’s shoot.
Sunday looks as though it will be a clear day, but we will have to make a range inspection on Sunday morning before deciding on whether it is safe enough to shoot. WATCH THIS SPACE!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.