XMAS SHOOT POSTPONED UNTIL 22nd DEC
Sorry folks! It has been decided that due to today’s weather forecast which indicates high wind and rain this afternoon, the committee have decided to postpone the Xmas shoot until next Sunday 22nd December.
For those who want to brave it, then one or two of us will probably still go down the range unless it is raining hard!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.