Saturday 15th shoot cancelled

Given the latest weather forecast. we have decided to cancel yet again Saturday’s shoot.

Sunday looks as though it will be a clear day, but we will have to make a range inspection on Sunday morning before deciding on whether it is safe enough to shoot. WATCH THIS SPACE!